Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Welcoming Wednesday

New followers to welcome! So exciting, a little bit like Christmas. Although I don't get followers at Christmas. I guess Jesus does. Whatever.

Joining us are the following:

Joe Kushner of Appendix N
Ian "Hendybadger" Henderson of Tales of a Tabletop Skirmisher
PMMDJ of Metal Skirmish

I also have it on good authority that mathyoo of 28 Millimeters Later is a reader, based on our delightful conversations on Facebook, but he's having browser trouble that hasn't allowed him to sign up as a follower, for some reason. So welcome mathyoo as well!

EDIT: OK, I see mathyoo listed now. He got bumped to another page, and maybe I needed to have him as a G+ friend for him to show up. Not the smoothest of integrations across all apps, Google.

I'm going to welcome new followers each Wednesday, because I think the alliteration of "Welcoming Wednesday" will help me to remember to do it, plus, like a toddler, I need structure.

Thanks to ALL my readers, whether you sign on as a follower or not! (Although I wish you would ...) Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. A good idea. I might try something similar on my own Blog.

    Tony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a big fan of your blog http://dampfpanzerwagon.blogspot.com/, Tony. I've been reading it for a while but just realized I hadn't joined as a follower. (Easy to overlook when you read blogs through an aggregator, I know, So I've rectified that now. We'd be honored to have you as a follower here, too.

      Delete
  2. Haha, don't worry, I'm following, I'm following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Welcoming Wednesday", what I great idea !

    ReplyDelete